The primary purpose of our Home Watch service is to thoroughly monitor your property while you are away, looking for existing problems or any issues that could become problems if not addressed promptly.
When you enlist Gulf Coast Keyholders’ service, we visit your Alabama property on the frequency you’ve selected and perform a very thorough Home Watch check of the exterior and interior. A custom checklist for your property covers kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, mechanical and energy systems, pools, spas, the garage, and more. At the completion of our scheduled weekly or bi-weekly home check, we email complete reports of our findings to you, along with photos, using secure, encrypted software to guarantee your privacy. We notify you promptly of any issues we observe that are noteworthy, need immediate attention and/or preventative maintenance.
Schedules and services are customized to suit your needs. Your best interests are always our first priority. We are on watch while you’re away.
Home Watch Service options may include:
- Regular, extensive, interior and exterior monitoring
- Security checks, phone, media and alarm checks
- Filter check and changes
- Cycling water through fixtures and appliances
- Temperature and humidity monitoring
- Start and run services for garaged/stored vehicles
- Meeting contractors and service technicians
- Pre and post storm assessments
- Mail, newspaper and/or package pick-up
- Garbage can take out and retrieval
- Alarm response to local law enforcement and fire departments should access and contact information be needed
- Concierge services as needed