Emergency alarms can go off at any time, but, you may be hours away. Gulf Coast Keyholders’ Home Watch Services can assist emergency responders in after-hours security breaches or other emergencies. Firefighters and local law enforcement often respond to alarms at homes where the owner is absent. Without a local keyholder they can only gain access by using force, thereby leaving your home vulnerable before and after the fact.
GCK provides signage to let officials know they can call us to gain access and that we can contact you and act on your behalf. This service, available to Home Watch Service clients and other absentee owners in our service areas, and includes granting access plus exterior and interior checks with a phone call and/or written assessment to owners.
Emergency Response Access includes:
- Providing owners with signage so emergency responders know to call Gulf Coast Keyholders to gain entry during emergencies.
- Responding to calls at any hour, seven days a week, to provide emergency access.
- Acting on owners’ behalf in emergency situations.
- Contacting and reporting to owners the nature of the emergency and resultant actions taken.
- Securing property after emergency situations.